So you’ve picked out gifts for everyone on your list, but what’s left on the holiday gift-giving agenda? Ah, that’s right, stocking stuffers. Below, you’ll find trinkets and knick knacks to fill up those stockings with—and bonus: They’re all under $50. So scroll through and shop, whether you’re on the hunt for the perfect stocking-stuffer or just indulging in something for yourself.
Stocking Stuffers for Her
It may be too early for some for stocking stuffers, but I know some people, like myself, like to get a head-start on their gift shopping. I especially love to look for small presents or stocking stuffers for my girlfriends! They are the easiest to shop for and you don’t have to spend tons of money just to show them that you care with a little something special. However, I tend to want one of everything that I pick out for all of them! In fact, I think I will take one of everything on this list
- Kate Spade Striped Thermal Mug – Perfect for the gal that loves her coffee! Why not drink your coffee in style?
- Women’s Baublebar ‘Pinata’ Tassel Earrings – These earrings are for your friend that loves to accessorize. Who wouldn’t want to ring in the new year sporting these?
- Kate Spade 12 month agenda – I know I can never keep anything straight without writing it down. This agenda book is a must have for your girlfriend who is always on the go.
- Love Home Set of 4 Marble Wood Coasters – These wood and marble coasters would pair well in any of your friends decor. They are the perfect gift for your girlfriend that is the hostess of the mostest!
- Sole Society Oversized Chunky knit scarf – I just cant get over the coziness of this knit scarf. For your gal pal that is always cold or loves to dress in style.
- Faux leather iphone case and card holder – Do you have a girlfriend that is constantly loosing her cards? Or maybe that is just me? This is perfect for keeping your most used cards where you can find them.
- She believed she could cuff – I adore this gold cuff. This is a MUST for every women in your life. You go girl!
- Kate Spade Card holder – I said it once and I’ll say it again, I just can’t keep track of all my cards! How adorable is this little case to keep your cards organized in your purse.
- Set of 4 stemless wine glasses – For all your friends who enjoy a drink or two. These glasses will never go out of style! Cheers!
Stocking Stuffers for Him
The guys on your list, whether it’s a dad, a brother, or a buddy, can be tough to shop for. I know my husband is practically impossible to buy for. This year, I have rounded up a few stocking-sized gift ideas for men to help you put a big smile on the face of your favorite man.
- Cashmere Hat -In soft cashmere and a perfect palette of colors, this one’s a year-after-year winter-weather must for any well-dressed man.
- Scarf – A wool scarf in winter is a good move, but one with a stylish birdseye design is a great move.
- Etip Gloves – Specially knit, touchscreen-friendly fingertips let you handle your phone in soft, warm gloves so you’ll never miss an important call, text or status update in the cold. A suede palm panel provides the grip you need.
- Leather Iphone case with cardholder – Always know which phone is yours by putting it into this handsome leather case that’s designed specifically with the shape and size of the iPhone 7 in mind (but fits the 6 and 6s too). As an added bonus, it comes with a built-in cardholder, and is also monogrammable
- Whisky Stones – large whiskey stones to chill your favorite spirit without ever diluting its flavor.
- Collar Stays – The perfect gift for when you tend to loose the collar stays at the dry cleaner… because I know we always do!
- Shave Set – We love this shave set by Harry’s and you can’t be the price.
- Cary-on cocktail kit – This portable tin canister contains a recipe card, cane sugar, spoon, linen coaster and aromatic bitters to create two Old Fashioned cocktails while on the go. All you need to add is the hard stuff.
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Multi Tool – This 12-in-1 kitchen tool is ready to save the day with a multitude of attachments including a cheese grater, corkscrew, bottle opener and more.
- Slippers – A plush faux-shearling liner means warmth and comfort in a moc-stitched slipper grounded by a flexible rubber sole.
And there you have it. Some of the best Christmas stocking stuffer ideas for men and women that they are guaranteed to love. If you’re looking for more affordable Christmas gift ideas, be sure to check out my previous blog post – The Holiday Gift guide for everyone on your list.